Tuesday, January 29, 2013

cnn the voice is unexpe

The air give°s the huge lion to bind.
Accompany with a voice lion of huge lion to roar, green simply continuously jumping out from the Shan of eccentric body gradually peeps out person's form, lion head Human body, the bulky arms and legs is full with sharp claw A.
A sting person's You green ray of light abruptly projected from the eye, felt he relentless of vehemence, I could not help some low-spirited, changing countenance him more unexpectedly canned twice match a body, never knew don't more never once think someone again match a body after canning match a body.
He is like a high mountain that can not move for my felling, send forth Lin however can not match of vehemence, with he now fixs for should be able to rush through of last Li Jia everyone long Li Ba Tian Kai turn ex- strength, I swallowed spittle and kept hanging up of hope him, inwardly consider am I about to die here, he is like a wild beast for looking for food, was full of murderous look and untamed nature.
All of this are what I can not haves, and the person like this oppose, I almost have no cure of success, if I were an excellent hunting dog, he would be a cruel craftiness wild wolf,google.
The eccentric appreciates of hope to continuously present in the my eyes of fear, the Shu ground sends out clear and crisp laughter, way:Ha ha, fear, you should feel our distinguish, fix with your spirit for even if the capability is also taller than me, can not win me, will make me help you today.
Say till the last one word, body suddenly the Lue move, imitate a ghostly sort of Buddha to appear in front of me a while and completely broke the laws of distance and speed.
The my subconscious rapid Lun moves fist shot toward his noodles door and wait until and discover that when flicking is empty the back spreads the laughter of silver bell sort, immediately after is a violent ache, the rib doesn't know to break several roots, and the forehead cold sweat keeps emitting and bites tight maxillary joint Xuan body to kick a leg.
PS:Is alas, rain is evil to have already made great effort now, every day from the noon write supper 7:00, which dare to beat to mix,


Chapter 4 transmutes to turn Long Yi



Chapter 4 transmutes to turn a dragon
The right leg that huge strength am anti- with me to kick to pass by collides with each other, my leg bone in a twinkling breaks and send out ha the frailty of Ca ring, immediately after whole body is thrown to fly to go out like the toy sort.
The voice of silver bell sort again rings out:Ha ha, try a few results again are also similar, our margin is really a lot too big.
I struggle to depend to sit a piece of rock before, surprised fear to of hope him, in the heart but suddenly flash across one silk question:Why will he send out chemisette voice?Immediately be feared act for.He stares at me chillily, step by step of walk to me, the legs of lion form step an one step before going toward each time, the cold ice holes all want for of the quiver is for a while.
My right leg has been already broken, can helplessly looking at him to continuously approach me and temporarily brush past numerous minds in the heart, along with he Ling popularity power of approach, a mind delivers clearly more:I can not die here!When I safely spend a first song of two rob of time, the adopted father once once said such a words with me:Although the world is big, has already had no the place that I can not go.
Read this sentence, the body heat gets up, the begging of mightiness livings a mind and makes me rise will to fight again and resist breeze Shu to take another my body to fly to air.
Ha ha!He imitated a Buddha to see what funny affair, smiling of Luo Luo, light way:Want to put together to die a to contend for with me, that is just you a mutually wish just.
Made to like the last shot of preparation in the oneself heart, the in the mind on the contrary fell calm, calmly way:I once said and wanted my life, have to pay for it.Immediately after stare at chillily him to laugh at a way:You can tell me, why you two times become after death, the voice is unexpectedly like a women.
The salad finishes to suddenly brush past one silk in the eyes naked, come from my idea to anticipate of don't get angry, light way:Want to know the answer waits you to descend a hell to ask the Yan the king.
This is the aregument of real strenght, any flower recruits all difficult produce result, twos strongest spirit stretches out to go from the me and his body respectively, the intertexture together forms a huge circular spirit field, his real strenght indeed as expected wants than me a lot of strong, the almost momentary effort pushes my spirit back.
I am secretly scared, immediately spare a hand to start to grasp the sword of the earth, silent orison in heart:The sword works properly!I need your help and quickly appear!
The sword of the sword of the earth's working properly is the bear of the earth row or column that resides an absolute being monster and declare as long as having the place of the earth, the bear of the earth can't hurt, the bear of the earth can constantly and continuously draw to take energy from the earth, so as long as the bear double feet of the earth step on the land, it is invincible!
Because my divide attention, I send out of spirit again one-step of drive crowded come back, salad fully of the spirit is more and more strong, almost give° me to surround, it has no me the road can back, as long as he wants, I sign a horse and then can become a heap of mince.
A faraway voice imitates a Buddha whistle the voice rise in the heart bottom, that is an unfamiliar energy, I immediately rejoice with wild joy, oneself has already saved, the this male Hun and warm strength should be the strength of the earth, this strength imitates the Buddha mother's hand to kiss whole body, I the good elephant bathe in the sun and completely forgot outside danger.
This strong energy is sent forth by the introverted outside to go out, almost same time, the sword of the earth sends out strong but moderate soil yellow ray of light, a bear with huge body figure appears gradually in the ray of light, angrily hope salad finish, suddenly send out an astounding rant, the light that constitutes the bear of the earth dizzy Shu ground asunder opens, the sword of the earth in the hand is also abrupt however asunder is dizzy for big slice of light that imitates a Buddha to have innate intelligence, round and roundly surround me.
Have no sword in the hand, but there is sword in the heart, I an in the world most the sword of benefit, spread to put pressing sword light, this a moment I have the felling to control world and hoped salad fully didn't fear again in the heart.
He discovers my variety and suddenly fears in the heart, wanting to launch an attack to push me as minced meat with the spirit field, but suddenly discovering the spirit field light that is rounded me is dizzy to the row in the outside, the slightest develop not function.
I am tiny to smile to hope him, in the heart lightly on moving, a handle constitutes to°from the ray of light of the sword of the earth appear in the my hand,cnn, in the heart lightly exclamation, probably this is the real secret of absolute being sword, speak on a certain meaning, I have already matched with absolute being sword for the integral whole, or more accurately say that I have already worked properly with the sword in the absolute being sword to match for the integral whole.
I have two kinds of absolute being machines to protect a body now, I don't believe I Dou however you!
Although at the moment I am to two times match a body,still get mixed up why can twice match a body, however this has been of no account, being that I can protect a small life of importance.
I lightly one reprimand angrily to, the sword of ray of light to invisible of the spirit field keep on splitting, the just still violent spirit field is in a twinkling broken under the power of the sword of ray of light, imitating the Buddha is to do an insignificant affair, the palm spreads, the sword of sharp and matchless ray of light again changes into to order light dizzy around am on all sides at me.
The salad fully presses down the scare of hard dissimulation, suddenly ha ha say with smile:Is more and more interesting, I didn't believe your ability strong lead me.
The words haven't finished, body already the high-speed Lue move to come over, be full of sturdily inside the interest, confusing confused speed.
I stand in the sky, with constant should ten thousand change, wave hand the space block his every boxing feet, I have to admit his to fix for with take the offensive of the technique ascend to all from a distance excel me, if be not work properly with sword to match a body in time, it is me to lose perhaps.
Bang ……bang!
Each time the sturdy boxing feet shot is on me all such as medium leather, this makes salad finish to beat more more panic,Facebook, however even if so, the boxing feet are more fierce and more fierce, the offensives that dissolve him each time cost my many physical strengthses.
After all the huge energy in the body be not my own, more use more little.
Suddenly feel body a burst of infirmity, in the heart a surprised, know because the energy in the body used up quickly, regrettable sword's working properly is the bear of a still immature small earth, if if the words of mature body, salad fully may connect a to recruit can not also support.
Be hard to put together a to record with him, shake he flies to go out, I slowly descend, hoping can come by the strength that the book have the earth to resist with him, just on touching ground, drill the ache of heart to let the leg that I realize right away that I broke can not make my own safe station at all on the ground.
The in a flash appears of flaw, it finish the salad jubilantly happy Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment