Monday, December 3, 2012

Beats Studio eave me and I can s

Chapter 70 Ling Fei tooks a look the Lu precious jade of the leaf of in front, but is work properly to the leaf cold say:"Work properly son, this singing performance makes this appearance, how do you handle?"
The leaf works properly cold immediately very tiny lightly sighed 1:"Originally thoroughly a singing performance, who know to put across this appearance, I see etc. Su to space out after elder sister has my body repaired, I return again to all a singing performances with biggest scale to fans like, otherwise I will be at the heart discomfort of."
Leaf Lu precious jade but is smile happily of say:"That must let this time husband thoroughly check check, not ability again what error, you see after you get hurt, the husband cries of Xi mile Hua of, almost want to want our several individuals to all drown, is good enough to it is thus clear that work properly son is the highest in the position in the husband's heart."
Ling Fei Lao's face a red, lightly kneaded to knead her feminine cheeks, pretend a Nu way:"Does the Lu precious jade like to make the husband bring shame, isn't and yes?"
"Xi Xi ……however I see husband sad appearance, work properly son is also very happy, does that explain that the husband really cares you and loves yours very much, isn't and yes?"Leaf Lu precious jade the Jiao say with smile.
The leaf works properly cold continued to order to nod:"I also know that be I see the husband embrace me sad shed tears of time, I feel that I's heart will be getting grounder, I haven't truely become the husband's bride, return, didn't°yet, " her complexion once puts on one of red and dizzy,Beats By Dre Holiday Gift Free shipping day green Monday, the low voice says, "have not died for husband livinging a kid, how canning so?Also luckily the God feel pity on and make me able to also treat at the husband nearby, I am really happy, very happy."As she is saying this sentence, eyes are also very red.
One tender feelings in Ling Fei Xin, work properly the cold light Lan to the leaf at embrace in, lower the head, kissed to kiss the other party that fresh and red double of lipses, in a soft voice say:"Work properly son, there is your several individuals at my is nearby happiness of biggest my whole life, I can't make you leave me, and I can swear."
"The husband disliked, these were my lips, you have to kiss and wait the body of working properly the son to come back, you again kiss her good."Leaf the Lu precious jade Luo Luo the Jiao smiled and also very naughtily did a grimace.
Ling Fei having no of a burst of language, with difficulty suppressed a words:"I feel I am really very tired now, clearly is two people to talk, but actually see of but is a person."
The leaf the Lu precious jade Xi Xi lightly says with smile:"Is not quite good so?Let you humiliate our two people again."
The leaf works properly cold immediately and in a soft voice call a way:"Lu precious jade, you don't make, you the seeing became this appearance for the sake of all tired this affairs like that for husband's these several days, you still have a mood to play joke on him."
The leaf Lu precious jade heard this sentence, the vision also dimed a lot:"Husband, how to handle this affair?That what horse the ice ice see come to pass you and see her appearance, seem to be fierce of, but enjoy a morning how you handle?She is also your woman now, are you to bring back her S City and still stay in Hong Kong?"
The Ling flies to embrace her at embrace in, lightly lie on the bed, saying of You You:"I am also considering this problem, enjoy a morning to grow in Hong Kong since the childhood, if allowed her to abandon everything here return to S City with us, that a little bit let her down, but if left her in Hong Kong, this seemed to be tooer ridiculous, and still had a her ancestry to obstruct in a side, the meaning that see her when the time comes saided again."
The leaf Lu precious jade in a soft voice says:"Enjoy a morning in fact yes also very pitiful of, so all of several years is a person rushes to come over, many female kids can do of affair, but she is similar don't can make as well, in addition to grasping ghost or grasping ghost, now after she follow you, you can not humiliate her, knew?"Her Wei depends on in the embracing of the other party, conveniently white his one eye.
Ling Fei immediately ha ha on smiling, lightly kissed the fragrant lips of the other party for a while, way:"Did I when humiliate you?"
Who know that the leaf works properly cold Luo Luo Jiao to say with smile:"Who say that you didn't humiliate us?We just come to Hong Kong how many days, you fixed Yun Xin and joy morning, there is also a Qi smoke, you does this not just humiliate us?"
"E, " Ling Fei's wry smile 1, touched touch a nose, way, "I don't know as well this is what happened, who knew and then becamed this appearance, you can't blame me?"
The leaf works properly cold stretched out a snow-white spring onion to point, lightly ordered the forehead of the other party, the way of Jiao Chen:"Do you say?If we blame you, return to talk with you here?Early know that you are a sex maniac, nearby of the woman is more and more, you see and had how many now?Completely can set up one to connect a brigade by set, really don't know that your body can be subjected to?Really Be not afraid of our several individuals to squeeze stem."She peeped out a mischievous smiling face.
The Ling flies quilt the other party what this kind of words seduce is a flame of sexual desire to seethe, he one chase the other party En at under own body, then the color is fond of the fan's smiling face:"You unexpectedly dare to challenge a husband, that I show you I to go exactly to go not."Two of his color hands have already lightly started solving the clothes of the other party, an appearance that urgently can not bear.
", Don't , husband, this is my body, now is an afternoon, not an evening again, and are you why?Do not, don't so, I protest against."Leaf the Lu precious jade is bashful and infinite of call a way.
"Xi Xi ……but I will try a husband there exactly go or not, how?"The leaf works properly cold say with smile in my Jiao.
"But this is my body, I protest against!"The leaf Lu precious jade calls a way.
"But now is me control body of time, certainly want from me say calculate."The leaf works properly a cold impervious to reason appearance.
"Husband, you see work properly son, know to humiliate me!"Leaf Lu precious jade one face injustice of call a way.
"How did I humiliate you?Being like a husband to say so was all old husband and wife, afraid of?Say this again how many days of evening are you to all do that with husband?Is afraid of?"The leaf works properly cold face cares nothing about of appearance, anyway the body isn't hers again,Beats By Dre green Monday.
"But now is a daytime, in case of be seen how to do?"Leaf the Lu precious jade defense way.
"Daytime daytime, anyway is a room inside, no one will rush incoming."The leaf works properly a cold sky of fearlessly not afraid appearance.
"Husband, you see to work properly son."The injustice of leaf Lu precious jade one face.
……
Ling Fei feels the square Buddha of his/her own is big many, he groans a , simply lie at bed up, call a way:"Just, just, your two people makes, I am really tired, slept a short while first,Beats By Dre Free shipping day, occupied to call me."He hugged the other party and soon got into dream joss-stick.
"Husband ……"
"Husband ……"
Leaf Lu precious jade and leaf's working properly all of two cold persons are loudly of call way, but hear of is Ling Fei that slightly shouts voice, their two peoples all turned over to turn over cold stare, didn't talk and knew that the other party affirmation is packing to sleep.
"Work properly son, you see you, all is you, let the husband make it lively for?"Leaf the Lu precious jade protest way.
"Lu precious jade, how can this blame me?Clearly is you, just the husband originally was about to do that with me, had already been obstructed by you."The leaf works properly cold there an appearance that was subjected to big injustice in the sky.
"How is with you?That is with me, don't forget, the body is mine, this kind of affair is two personal companies measure to come, you how can does a person make decision?"Leaf the Lu precious jade defense way.
"Yours your , greatly not wait my body to repair well after, I also make you get to my body in live a period of time, how?"The leaf works properly cold face wreathed in smiles of shape.
The leaf Lu precious jade hurriedly puts a hand and calls a way:"That need not, haven't I literally got into the habit of other people's body."
The leaf works properly cold immediately shake head to call a way:"Is alas, Lu precious jade, I feel that two people totally use a body still pretty quite good of, we hereafter can try and see, Yi, Lu precious jade, you talk."
"I also go to bed, don't fight me, I admitted defeat."Leaf the Lu precious jade protest way.
"You accompany me to say, my a person is very boring."The leaf works properly cold act in pettish of say.
"The Mao is!"
In this time, the door of their room is kicked away, sees Qiu Bing Hui and Zhu Kang Liang individual hurtle to come in from the outside, loudly of call a way:"Captain, captain, important event Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment