Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Beats by Dre BMW head now I can acco

When treasure like, gave my very good treatment also.If lord Mr. wants to take his head now, I can accomplish, Hey Hey."
Wait I to quiet down, said to hold them for Cao to listen to one by one at Ye city the good matter of the stem I, hold the Cao happy of ah, keep turning turn:"The Hey Hey, Zhang Yan , Hey Hey, several myriad people, the Hey Hey, are a sufficient Yuan Shao to be subjected to.You this guerrilla war have fun too like, ha ha, the rear always has make trouble of, who can not have a headache?H'm, what post do I want Zhang Yan Ge?Seal a station Hou, how?Hey Hey, this beginning ah, you can be really unlucky."
I listenned to his soliloquize, the in the mind is funny, don't stop on the mouth:"Now doesn't go.The lord is male, this piece Yan returns an agreeable affair, we severals know, must not reveal to go out.Severals of the Yuan Shao striving for a private isn't decoration, they early have a doubt, always at survey Zhang Yan whether and a certain influence reached allies.We can not make them hold tight what, so, to us, have an advantage to Zhang Yan .As long as they could not seek and Zhang Yan has connection of various Hou, will think Zhang Yan however is a trickery greatly hair, seek their troubles just."
Guo Jia comes over, touches my head and sigh:"This in what is what to pack ?The ideas that fix somebody so all think of come out?Make you to us to see in the mean person kind of the in front of Yuan Shao, good?"
I put out strength to avoid his warm and affectionate:"Three elder brothers, I again ain't a son as well, you stem what?My pouring is to want to do and fear you can not stand, will vomit.None of you knows that I return to there from the Yuan Shao each time, all want to gargle of, alas, those words say all disgusted, Kui they listen to go in."3 people listen to funnily.
See also about, I start leave-taking:"The lord is male, I disappear a text if, the another matter feeling is also many.To, you say to him, I make people continuously should have 500 horses and a great deal of farm implements since the pass outside took a batch of goods, he accepts be."
The Cao holds to listen to curiously:"500 horses?Is big action hey, how can he deliver through the site of Yuan Shao?Had to go through to make a card also difficult to do?"
I Hey Hey a smile:"Who will openly defiant act district does 500 fight Ma Zou so long road?I am to make them pull goods to come in with these horses.My company's brigade but big company's brigade connect a person to take goods, a how also have several person and horse of ten people's sonses?Much how many don't come over?"
The Cao held them to after listenning to understand all smile.The Cao holds to say:"Only your this businessman just has so big handwriting and uses to fight Ma La's goods and admires, you still really have a way.These 500 horses but very big fighting strength ah, H'm, all Be getting more friendly for son.To, you that stirrup is really a good thing, I already the life person's secret produce, Hey."
Is quite good, say here, I poured to think of:"To, lord male, I just thought of, our current site already big many, all of Yan state, Yu state and a part of Xu Zhous were ours.Son cloud comes back and sees all the way, the effect of the Tun farmland isn't bad, Be just efficiency still not high.To organize manpower to carry on a production research quickly see to use what way can raise the yield of food.Still have, the marine hydraulic engineering also wants to hold firmly instauration, the farmland wants water ah, but, I see the waste to water very seriously, wanting the reasonable allotment be.Still have, the mineral mountain has to return Mr. and strictly forbid private mine, all of the ironware workshop are owned by publics,cheap dr dre beats, there is specially assigned management, the creation of ironware has to be allowing inside the scope, and the finished product has to unify sale.Must scathing stroke privately of ironware bargain.Isn't that I am cruel, key period, have to adopt ferrous management means.Ironware, strategic supplieses like horse,etc have to strict tube.The product of people's livelihood pours to open some."
The Xun You agrees with my viewpoint very much:"Is quite good, son cloud says very rightly.Lord male, these things must manage very strict."
The Cao holds to also nod:"Is like the creation to the products like stirrup,etc yes, have to keep secret, I descended to order strictly."I also noded, since you have already adopted measure, I have no necessity again say.
"The lord is male, I tomorrow walk, go first Pei, Hey, see two elder brothers, again blow natural breeze.Then go down south song, put the strict woman without pubic hair even for Sun Ce.These affairs finish doing, can Sun Ce and the wedding feast of week Yu."
Reckon from time yes, Liu Bei in this time just was one dish thief, Hey, robbed Lyu Bu very not easy raise of lariat money, this also explain Lyu Bu really can't do Ba lord, captured Xu Zhou to also need two years, incredibly connected money like this all"very not easy" just raise, Lyu Bu annoys of jump feet.I go, just in time he parties the person teach Liu Bei.Result, I have already known, Liu Bei again throws down wife and kid and run to the Cao hold to come here.I want in this time and remind that Lyu Bu wants to consider later of existence problem.
The Cao holds to listen to funnily:"Be really ah, son cloud still have to go to a group person to rob site.It is alas."
I smile:"I once said to help Sun Ce Chu small idea of, Hey Hey.Lord male, since river's east came back, I am going to the life only see, alas, promised to take tonic for that Liu's surname, I may fail to catch you to strike against Xu Zhou.However, I heard from senior, he also in river's east turn leisurely, I will make him come to fight with Lyu Bu Yi.If can't wait for him, you can capture Lyu Bu better.Still have, that following Gao is a rare talented person and have with son and general of a ratio, don't kill him."
The Cao holds to shake head:"These people don't want to kill, but, they refuse not to decline, I had no way.Lyu Bu, ……alas, when the time comes again say, good."He is still very hesitant.
I also know that Lyu Bu sincerely surrenders, very difficult:"Lyu Bu really can hardly subdue, but, as long as he lost on the skill in martial arts, will concede.To know be like a Lyu Bu person like this, concede most of be than his severe person, as long as vanquishing him on his own special features, he had no ambition, this is the steppe the warrior's characteristics.So, son cloud will find out senior quickly and let him come."The Cao held to nod, he also missed the ability for oneself of these people is used of ah!Besides.The ability of Lyu Bu's individual, his ride soldier's war power, who can want.
On the second day, I really left to allow all and had already gone down south.Before walking, I considered for a while and still made Guo Jia teach Taichi to the Cao to hold and gentlemen, these people die all all too soon and do should have an advantage to their body too very.To, and forgets to ask Cao to hold this time, whether his headache disease is quite a few, I give of the tablet whether he took on time?Is alas, I more and more get into Cao to hold now of strive for a private, this role, feelings of the private also started to be weak thin many, this, seem to have a little not to!
Wait I to step into bottom Pei city of time, the atmosphere in the city is a dismay very much.All of all of the streets are all soldiers to back and forth shuttle, take a nervous facial expression on the face.Find out virtuous Yu wine shop, cold and dreary.I still first time come, not etc. come up to of waiter openings, I wear blue sky jade to take out bright, go toward in walk, waiter quickly lead me go into inside.Here of took care of to come out right away, I ask him:"Want to fight here?How so nervous?"Take care of hurried message of reply:"Little Qin He.The childe really needs to open hostilities here, however is beat small Pei."I am getting more understand.
Liu fully is a thief have already been held tight.Is as early as while holding to two times send army Yuan city at the end of last year, the Cao is held by the Cao to rush through to run of protecting and driving the big minister- received to intend for with Han Xian to collaborate with with Liu fully and built Lyu Bu of anti-, robbed his bowl.Deceitful Liu Bei's surface promises, and actively invite 2 people to go to small Pei to carry on a formal talks.2 people who the slightest have no wariness like fun arrive at small Pei, but leave life at here.BE killing to receive and Han Xian, after annexing 2 people's troops, Liu had of greed big some.The greed is getting bigger of Liu Bei, need a little more Qian Liang to come to use, but have no, didn't how do?The proper way doesn't go, walk heresy, anyway having one is three younger brothers who are seen make boorish, Liu fully laughs behind one's backs and lets the piece fly money of robbing Lyu Bu.With that Liu has of original meaning, is want to kill people to kill, regrettable this is thick Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment